World’s largest 2-day startup conference with lots of tech celebrities – RSVP HERE: http://bit.ly/conf2017
The event takes place in February 2017. Buy your ticket before the discount expires.
Speakers include, among others:
– BING GORDON and MIKE ABBOTT – VCs at Kleiner Perkins (investors in Amazon, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Zynga, Electronic Arts, Codecademy, Duolingo, Jawbone, Zazzle, AngelList, etc.)
– GEORGE ZACHARY – VC at Charles River Ventures (investors in Twitter, Zendesk, Yammer, Udacity, DoorDash, etc.)
– MEGAN QUINN – VC at Spark Capital (investors in Slack, Twitter, Postmates, OculusVR, Wealthfront, Tumbler, FundersClub, Warby Parker, Foursquare, Trello, StackExchange, etc.)
– JIM SCHEINMAN – VC at Maven Ventures (investor in Cruise – $1B sale to GM, Bebo – $850M sale to AOL, Tango – $1B+valuation, NBCi – $6B IPO, Check – $360M sale to Intuit, etc.)
– REBECCA CADEN – VC at Maveron Ventures – founded by Howard Shultz, Founder of Starbucks (investors in eBay, Groupon, Shutterfly, Zulilly, General Assembly, Pinkberry, Periscope, Tile, etc.)
– JEFF RICHARDS – VC at GGV Capital (investors in Slack, Square, BlueKai – acquired by Oracle, Buddy Media – acquired by Salesforce, Citrus Lane – acquired by Care.com, Flipboard, HotelTonight, Quixey, etc.)
…and many more!
– NOAM BARDIN – CEO of Waze (sold to Google for $1.15B)
– HAMDI ULUKAYA – Founder of Chobani (best selling Greek yogurt in the U.S. – $1B+ in in annual sales – one of the fastest growing companies of its time)
– SEAN RAD – Founder of Tinder – dating app worth Billions of dollars with over $1M+ paying customers every month
– DAPHNE KOLLER – Founder of Coursera (raised over $146M+ in venture capital)
– HOLLY LIU – Cofounder of Kabam (over $1B+ valuation, over $400M+ in revenue)
– ERIC YUAN – Founder of Zoom ($45M+ in venture capital)
… and many more!
– BHARAT ANAND – Professor at Harvard Business School (expert in digital and corporate strategy, two-time winner of the “best teacher award” at Harvard)
… and many more!
– Cocktail Reception with Mystery Tech Celebrity Guest on Monday, Feb. 20
– After Hours party on Tuesday, Feb. 21
– Happy Hour party on Wednesday, Feb. 22
– breakfast, lunch and snacks for Tuesday and Wednesday
– networking breaks
SPEAKERS (more will be announced soon)
PAST SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Lifograph – The Encyclopedia of People
CROWDFUND US– Free and discounted perks for the Lifograph community